Featured Post

Service to others is my joy and fulfilment. Testimonials from those who used my services.

Since I started this career, I feel empowered and fulfilled as I help my clients navigate this period of increased volatility and guide them...

Friday, June 17, 2016

17 June 2016


Brexit

What we have see in the past 2 weeks for the STI was a strong sell down from  high of 2881 to low 2744. Seeing the strong gap down that occur on 13 June 2016 will have put off any strong hopes of a big rally.

My view is that based on current technical chart, the market is likely to consolidate for this period as most of the uncertainty could be priced in. Hence, those who have been on the sides lines could be slowing building up their positions.

If you are my clients, please kindly refer to my email for updates on the strong leaders to load up on as this could be a good opportunity to buy cheap.

 If you are keen to subscribe to my news flow, pls use the contact form on the right to contact me. Please leave your Hp or mobile contact in the message box. Please ensure your mobile line is valid in order to receive updates.Thanks.


17 June 2016 STI