Featured Post

Service to others is my joy and fulfilment. Testimonials from those who used my services.

Since I started this career, I feel empowered and fulfilled as I help my clients navigate this period of increased volatility and guide them...

Friday, July 8, 2016

To trade well means to know how to treat others well.

Dear friends,

It is strange when sometimes the gold could be right in front of us yet we miss it. Trading could be just like that too. While we are busy trying to capture that best moment to take action, we over look something important. While it could be an innocent mistake but it could easily cost you a few thousands.

Sometimes our attention has been caught by something fanciful and we lose sight of the important things we should treasure. Relationships with those who matter.

How well you trade or invest is actually how well you treat others in your day to day affairs.  Do not forget those who have helped you along the way because if you do, the further you will be from achieving the goal of a profitable, successful trader who is at peace with his conscious, skills and social circle.

With that I give thanks to all my clients who have supported me and know that you will be immensely rewarded in time to come. Those who have profited through these years will know to trust me.

Cheers and enjoy your weekend.

Yours truly,
Eric