Featured Post

Service to others is my joy and fulfilment. Testimonials from those who used my services.

Since I started this career, I feel empowered and fulfilled as I help my clients navigate this period of increased volatility and guide them...

Monday, August 1, 2016

Main reasons why most ONLINE traders lose money:

Have you ever wonder why the number of traders who trade online that consistently make money is very few and in between?

Main reasons why most ONLINE traders lose money:
1. Most new traders do not understand the markets that they trade in.
2. New technology or better platform gives the online trader the false impression that its easy to make money. Better FA or new charting software does not equal profit.
3. Most fail to recognize that they need guidance from a practitioner in this financial industry.
4. Most who do online trading may not know that there is a steep learning curve before one can turn profitably. If someone tells you can make money immediately, walk away as its likely a marketing gimmick or SCAM.
5.Not sure what, when to buy or sell.
6. Jumping from different courses or attending countless seiminars here and there,  learning abit here and there and becoming a Jack of all trades, Master of NONE. NO Loyalty to method. Jump ship after a few losses. Pls refer to how well you trade is how well you treat others around you.
What goes around comes around.
7.No plan to sell or cut loss. Just hold and pray.
8. Any other reasons you can think of or experienced before
9. Emotional or revenge trading.
 Etc..

So if you have any of these questions in your mind, you need help or guidance.

If you are my existing clients, most of the issues above will be resolved especially those who are signing up for the new service I will be offering to selected invitees.

Cheers and have a great day.

Feel free to contact me at ericohlh@gmail.com or scan the QR code on the right or whatsapp me.