Featured Post

Service to others is my joy and fulfilment. Testimonials from those who used my services.

Since I started this career, I feel empowered and fulfilled as I help my clients navigate this period of increased volatility and guide them...

Monday, October 15, 2018

‘No chances of making money’: Chinese retail investors have lost more than 100,000 yuan each this year

Dear friends,

We recently saw panic and fear as the tension and price action of markets went down for past weeks,

The title of the news article seem to imply that the China market could continue to spiral down. Is this really so?

Click here for details.

In my personal view, the market will move up and down because being a risk asset it is not supposed to stay fixed in price as demand and supply will cause the price to fluctuate.

Most short term investors who hold such a short term view cannot possibly generate returns as they run for the exits when volatility increased. When they return, they will have to pay a higher price because the "market" has calmed down according to their analysis.

Usually, its the long term investors who benefit from such market move as they buy more to average.

Anyway,  when the going gets rough, the tough gets going.

Cheers and have a great day.
Eric Oh