Featured Post

Service to others is my joy and fulfilment. Testimonials from those who used my services.

Since I started this career, I feel empowered and fulfilled as I help my clients navigate this period of increased volatility and guide them...

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Are AI, Machine Learning replacing the practitioners? Well the answer is clearly no.

Picture from https://online.stanford.edu/course

In my pursuit for excellence in my line of work, I have been asked or attended many courses not only to hone my skills that is built upon years of experience as a practitioner, this course in artificial intelligence and business valuation and finance which I completed recently further reinforced and cemented my core belief that specialized or domain knowledge, experience and skills cannot be replaced by black box machine learning or AI but are means to help supplement the practitioners in their work.

Many clients or prospects also asked me this question before. So finally, I attended such course to confirm that especially skilled and experienced practitioner will not be easily replaced by the black box machine learning and AI.

Hence, in this volatile, confusing and uncertain dynamic environment, it is imperative to consult and work with an experienced practitioner.

You cannot do it alone especially in stock or fund-picking and amid the alternative investment scams or FTX collapse.

It was tough and volatile year in 2022 but as the saying goes "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going."

For a portfolio review or looking for a trusted, skilled and experienced practitioner or lost in this confusing macro environment,

Kindly connect with me @ https://bit.ly/TTPericoh

For details as first posted in my Linkedin, click here


No comments: