Featured Post

Service to others is my joy and fulfilment. Testimonials from those who used my services.

Since I started this career, I feel empowered and fulfilled as I help my clients navigate this period of increased volatility and guide them...

Monday, May 8, 2023

3 points on how to navigate a volatile uncertain market?

Market turmoil and recession fears are top of many investors mind. So how can one navigate such paths?




In this article, I will share 3 points to help you:

1: Have adequate cash reserves to meet 6 months of your expenses or liquidity needs.

2. Reduce debt

3. Have a savings plan and start a financial goal with it

If you are not sure, you can refer to Eric Money rules (Click here) for more information or contact me for a consultation. 

By ensuring one has sufficient reserves, one will be able to wait for better opportunities or ride out the volatility. 

By using the guidance of a practitioner, one will reduce the amount of time, effort and be able to grow.

Connect with me @ https://bit.ly/TTPericoh


No comments: