Featured Post

Service to others is my joy and fulfilment. Testimonials from those who used my services.

Since I started this career, I feel empowered and fulfilled as I help my clients navigate this period of increased volatility and guide them...

Friday, April 28, 2017

Investors lose over $2.4m to binary option scam

Dear friends,

Wishing everyone a well deserved Labor day holiday in advance.

Please be careful when you invest in things that sound too good. Several months ago, some of my clients who have been trading with me came and ask me about this binary options. So I told them to avoid these as they are not regulated by any exchange and beside many are based in overseas.
Other scams include Ecohouse property development and Sunshine empire, gold buy back investment...

In short, please always consult me before making any investment that you are unsure of or in doubt.
Hence, none of my clients actually fall prey to these scams as they regularly will seek my view before investing in any products. This explains why you need to have a good relationship with your trusted broker and investment consultant.

Yours truly,
Eric

Investors lose over $2.4m to binary option scam





For details pls click here.

source: http://www.straitstimes.com/business/investors-lose-over-24m-to-binary-option-scams