Featured Post

Service to others is my joy and fulfilment. Testimonials from those who used my services.

Since I started this career, I feel empowered and fulfilled as I help my clients navigate this period of increased volatility and guide them...

Sunday, June 27, 2021

#4 Money Rule-Asset Allocation

In the previous video #3 Money rule, I talked about Wealth Accumulation, the common risk instruments and their characteristics. In this #4 Money rule video, I will share the importance of Asset allocation, the common pain points, the risk of increasing cash holdings during market volatility, Assets vs Liabilities. The risk return curve, the questions you need to ask yourself and the Key to Asset allocation.

Time and tide do not wait for man. Seize your day. (Latin: Carpe Diem)

If you have benefitted from my sharing, pls like, subscribe and share to your network and associates. Referrals appreciated.

If you need help, kindly contact me below for a portfolio review or seek help from a trusted financial advisor.

**If you require our services, pls kindly contact us or book an appointment with us: https://tinyurl.com/35fe56wk

**Subscribe for more: https://tinyurl.com/3b59fbvj

Cheers.=)