Featured Post

Service to others is my joy and fulfilment. Testimonials from those who used my services.

Since I started this career, I feel empowered and fulfilled as I help my clients navigate this period of increased volatility and guide them...

Thursday, June 3, 2021

#1 Money Rule



In #1 Money rule: The First rule is Personal budgeting. Many financial goals or objectives such as wealth accumulation, income protection and retirement planning failed because this aspect is often overlooked and neglected.

In this video, I share why and how important this money rule is, the 5-3-2 and 4-3-2-1 different frameworks which can be used and why it's important to start your financial goal of wealth accumulation, savings, retirement, ASAP.

For the longer you delay, the harder it gets to meet your goal. So contact me via whatsapp or below to indicate your areas of concern. Cheers. Pls like, share and subscribe and stay tune for more content to be uploaded. Cheers.=)
Click below for more videos from my channel:

https://tinyurl.com/3b59fbvj

Check out my social media links on the right.
If you require our services, pls kindly contact us on the right or book an appointment with us: https://tinyurl.com/35fe56wk