Featured Post

Service to others is my joy and fulfilment. Testimonials from those who used my services.

Since I started this career, I feel empowered and fulfilled as I help my clients navigate this period of increased volatility and guide them...

Friday, April 14, 2023

96.3FM Market outlook

My radio interview 14 April 2023 9am

Refer here for Facebook link to my 96.3 FM Market outlook this morning: https://lnkd.in/gNfnCszC

My radio 96.3 FM English Translation:

Hello everyone, I am Eric Oh from Phillip Securities- Financial Services Manager. 

In the high inflation environment of the United States, Hong Kong and Singapore, the confrontation between China and Taiwan, the conflict environment between Ukraine and Russia and the current high interest rate strategy of the US Federal Reserve, these three markets will continue to be subject to certain fluctuations and volatility.

With this understanding, I personally don't think it is suitable for any short-term investment operation. Instead, one should take a long-term view and continue to invest through a regular savings plan (RSP), keep investing and stay invested. 

More importantly, one should not give up the current investment plan due to temporary market fluctuations as this market volatility is part and parcel of investment.

Therefore, no matter what the market volatility is, investors should first consider the risks they can bear, the time frame of investment and do their own analysis before investing or seek help from a professional advisor.

Unless there are sudden external factors, in my personal view, as for the Singapore market, you can consider investing in Singapore bank stocks such as DBS Bank. As for the US market and Hong Kong market, you can consider stocks in the technology and healthcare industries

If you have any questions or need professional investment portfolio allocation services, you can contact me, mobile phone number 90685256 or Google search Eric Oh Phillip to contact me. Thank you ·